Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Protest Vote....

VOTE FOR VICTOR DRUMMOND

Canada’s first all riding candidate for any and all.

DECLARATION
I hereby declare my candidacy for any and all offices, positions and/or ministries that become the subject of a public election – present and or future.—in any and all provinces of Canada, any and all ridings, wards, and for any and all, political parties.


MY PLATFORM
If I receive a majority of the popular vote -- in any election -- then I promise to work tirelessly to bring true Justice, honesty, integrity, credibility, fairness and equality to my constituents.

QUALIFICATIONS:- None. I do not really exist – I am a fictitious identity.
If, however, the government can levy real, and huge, taxes on a non-existent “Earned Income – then you can use your real vote to vote for a non-existent candidate such as myself.

WHY SHOULD I DO THAT?
Because every Canadian’s RIGHT to just, fair and equal taxation has been destroyed by defective taxable benefit legislation. See blog:- www.buyerbeware--caveateemptor.blogspot.com
for all kinds of articles describing the problem

By using my fictitious identity -- as a write-in candidate – on every ballot you are entitled to -- you are registering a protest that tells the Canadian Politicians precisely what you are protesting – and why.

HAS ANYONE DONE ANYTHING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?
Yes. But the fixes provided so far – by the current Conservative government -- are mostly cosmetic and do absolutely nothing to restore every Canadians RIGHT to Fair taxation.


See you at the voting polls for the next Federal Election.

Victor Drummond ©

No comments: