Friday, October 10, 2008

IF ELECTED I WILL...

IF ELECTED
An unofficial oath of office by those I would Support in the 2008 Federal Election – October 14 2008
By Victor Drummond (c)

October 2008

IF ELECTED MY PRIORITIES WILL BE:- (In order of importance)

(1) To represent my constituents to the best of my ability.

(2) To apply my power in office in the best interests of all Canadians.
So far as it is within my power I will provide all Canadians with honest, decent, fair and
just government.
When a real violation -- of any of these fundamental principles – comes to my attention
I will acknowledge the problem and do my best to have the violation corrected.

(3) To only vote the party line when the party line does not conflict with any of my higher
level priorities.

(4) To serve in the best interest of all honest hard-working Canadians to the best of my
ability.

Endorsed By:- ______________________________

Party:-_______________

Riding:-____________________________________

Witnessed by:- _________
(Initials)
===============================================


As a Canadain voter do you have any expectations of your local candidate?
Do you have any demands on the party you intend to vote for?
Would you vote for any candidate who would hesitate to endorse the foregoing priorities?

Your vote is important to those who would form Canada's next goverment and
the policies of those you support should be important to you.

Among the abuses currently being imposed upon thousands of honest hard-working Canadians is the taxation of phantom income on people who not only had lost their jobs but to add insult to injury the unfair taxes imposed cause the financial ruin of many of them.

Ref. information at:- http://www.cfet.ca

If you do not endorse this treatment of your fellow Canadians send this e-mail to your local candidate and inform them you want them to apply it's policies IF ELECTED.

See you at the federal voting polls on Tues Oct 14 2008 -- O'Grady

Victor Drummond (c)

No comments: